Sunday, June 29, 2008

What a lovely Sunday afternoon!

I'm so excited to introduce you to Evangaline and Tess...two lovely girls I "adopted" from Christine over at Du Buh Du Designs. http://www.dubuhdudesigns.typepad.com/ She's the talented one who created these belles femmes. I wish I were a better photographer so you could really appreciate them!

They are magnificant! They arrived right before our tea party, so I am still getting to know them better. All the girls in Christine's studio have such fabulous personalities. I hope my girls aren't too homesick.

I know their names...(and I adore their names) but I like to pretend that I am Tess...(if only I were that chic) and Evangaline is my daughter. Tess is taller, so this fits perfectly into my fantasy. See how I rested Evangaline's head on "my" shoulder. My daughter does this often. Ahhh...so sweet. And look...we are in Paris...at a cafe!

and look what I am holding in my hand!


Hold onto the magic as long as you can!



4 comments:

dubuhdudesigns said...

These photos are fabulous! And they look right at home..thank you for giving them a new home!!! :)

Debbie Egizio said...

Christine's girls are fabulous! You lucky girl. You look like you had a marvelous time at the tea party's. Love your party shoes!!

suze said...

They are adoable! I want some!
Thanks for coming by the party...what great fun that was. I love your whimsical site!
suze:)

Natasha Burns said...

She is just so talented, I love Christine's dolls! one day when I stop saving for my trip to the US I'll be sure to get one!

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own