Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bliss Interupted


I've been zoning...that awesome feeling when everything comes together and the muses speak.

I've got several projects going on at once. I love it when you get so focused that you work through meals and you never want to stop working. Why does that seem to happen when you've got to stop because you have something planned? Don't you just want to cancel everything and keep going. I can't. Bummer.


I like messes. I'm not one of those people who have to have an organized work place in order to be productive. In fact, the more "stuff" I see...the more energized I get. It drives everyone else crazy...but that's the way I roll.


You wouldn't know it, but I have a whole room in my house just for me to do my thing...I guess I might even go out on a limb and call it "my studio." Funny thing is...I don't always do my work in there. I need to go where "it feels right." For the last few days, I've been working at the kitchen table. We eat around it. Hey, it's summer. I can do these things.

In the works... Scary messes....hee,hee

Among other things, I've got Halloween on my mind!






Are you following your bliss today? Go make a big mess!

No comments:

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own