Thursday, July 24, 2008

Extreme emotion

This extreme emotion doll spoke to me! I love her! Look how she is wearing a polka dotted skirt with that frown. Sometimes you just need a little quiet. When my kids are fighting...this is me...."okay everyone....

STOP TALKING!" Usually this happens in the car...on long trips... where we are all trapped in too close quarters.
Life is messy...it's not all smiles. I love how this doll proclaims it loud and clear.
You can get your own extreme emotion doll from Gravel Alley Primitives on etsy. Go to pocomedio.etsy.com.

It's also very ironic to my son. He and I joked about it when she arrived. This is the very last thing he will ever hear from anyone... since he has great difficulty speaking to people outside the home.

No comments:

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own