Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I need a few pixies to help me these days. I've gotten behind...especially on cleaning...ulg.
So, I need to do that...pronto.

My daughter has started assisting with a production of The Taming of the Shrew, and I'm still chauffeuring her until she gets her license...whenever she has a moment to do that.
We figured it out and she only has a handful of days all summer when she doesn't have something scheduled.

In addition, I have a mural to design and paint...and a few other smaller projects that I haven't started.

Procrastination!

So...if I don't post as often in the coming week...you know what's keeping me busy.

2 comments:

Rebecca Ramsey said...

What a cute little pixie!
If only we had teams of them to help us with the To Do lists!
Becky

Lola Enchanted said...

Hello~ I think we all could use a pixie or 2!
A mural! Sounds interesting!!!

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own