Sunday, August 3, 2008

Halloween Hunting



Our weather was wonderful today...a perfect day to go antiquing. I found some great finds.
Here are a few of the Halloween items I bought. Today was a great day for bargains. I'll share more with you when I can photograph them in natural light.
After antiquing all morning, we had a great lunch on the deck of a local restaurant and enjoyed the weather while listening to Reggae music. I had a delicious crab cake and a yummy Mai Tai. If I closed my eyes, I was transported back to our Caribbean cruise.

1 comment:

Fete et Fleur said...

I'm so glad you found me through Artful Blogging. I still can't believe I'm in there!! I have so enjoyed perusing your blog. You are truly blessed and have the most beautiful children!

Nancy

P.S. Your halloween finds are wonderful!

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own