Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More Bluebirds of Happiness

An old postcard.
I've had this little birdie for awhile. I purchased him from Pocomedio's Gravel Alley shop
on etsy. She can be found here. That's where I got my extreme emotion doll (named...stop talking) that I posted about earlier.

Here's a close-up, birds eye view of his little face.


And now for a super special bluebird...



My daughter just painted this letter box for me yesterday...a sweet gift to store my special papers. I love it! She included a bluebird and my favorite flower...lily-of-the-valley. I think it's awesome! She knows I love paper too. It's a perfect gift for me. You rock girl!







1 comment:

Lola Enchanted said...

What an adorable little bluebird!!!


So cute! I'm smitten!

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own