Friday, September 19, 2008

An apple a day

You know Fall has arrived when you start to see caramel apples!
I love fall...cool mornings and evenings, the leaves turning colors, wearing sweaters, the smell of wood and burning leaves, orange pumpkins, gourds and Fair season..which to me means...plenty of fair food!! We've already gone to one local fair, but we've got plenty more coming up. There are so many celebrations in the Fall...so many opportunities to make wonderful memories. So many family traditions...lots of warmth all around...like the way hot chocolate with extra marshmallow feels in your belly...
and...I'm so excited.....
I'm unpacking the Halloween decorations!
Fall ...you make me feel all cozy inside.
Happy Friday everyone!
How are you enjoying your Fall days?

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own