Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday stroll

The best thing about Sunday antiquing is that you get to spend a whole morning and afternoon strolling outside on a beautiful Fall day... talking to people, sharing interests... on the hunt for that special treasure... there was even a fire burning in the outdoor fireplace today!

...and you can pick up treasures for very little money. (even less if you are good at bargaining...which I'm very slowly learning) Look what I found for a total of $10.00. (I didn't even bargain..it doesn't come easy for me, especially with these prices...but most people do)


A rose compact for my collection $4.00

A star burst pin...$4.00


A lily of the valley pin...$2.00

You can't beat that for several hours of entertainment and value.




No comments:

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own