Thursday, October 16, 2008

Creative minds


I had the pleasure of watching my niece today. We did crafts, played with play dough and read books to name a few things. I love the opportunity to spend time with her. It's so much fun to see her wonderful and creative ideas. Here she is working on a ladybug purse that she planned to give to her little sister. Her little sister "really likes purses." She poked out the fabric holes with the plastic sewing needle. Afterwards, we had a whole pile of fabric dots. "What should we do with these," I asked. "I know, let's make a caterpillar," she says. In a little pile of red dots, she saw a caterpillar. I just think that's so neat.

1 comment:

afiori said...

That is so cool! And look at her concentration.

Found you via A Fanciful Twist...

♥ visit me at www.afiori.com ♥

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own