Monday, October 13, 2008

Treasure Trove

I had a great day treasure hunting yesterday. Here's my loot.


Antique measuring cups in the original box. I'm not sure what made me want this, but I felt like I had to have them. Maybe the color of the measuring cups called to me.



Charms! I got super excited about these!

A pixie...and an itty bitty cup and saucer. Anyone for tea?


Alice in Wonderland playing cards...reproduction, but still cool! There's that key popping up again. I can not resist keys.


Picks! (Fleur-de-Lis) These will end up in a project somewhere.

Swizzle Stix and Christmas Picks. More project material.



Valentines!


A Halloween print and a few new and vintage doo-dads...love the witch and devil...and the pumpkin charm.


Vintage Halloween kitty.


Bluebirds!...a bank, a pin, an angel with a bluebird ornament and vintage paper decoration.


These three little dolls. That last dolly is already dressed for Halloween! I can't wait to get working on a home for her.



I've got a lot of work in progress. I've started so many projects and they are all in various stages of completion. In addition, this week is going to be a busy one for our family with school activities, college visit planning and our Homecoming preparation.

I hope to see many of you back here for Vanessa's Halloween party. (see button in side bar)

You do not want to miss this fun event!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Great blog; beautiful pictures! Nice work treasure hunting this weekend. The pixie would be the find of the day for me- he's darling! I love that your son designed your header, how sweet.
Cheers,
Mary

Fete et Fleur said...

You made out like a bandit! I love the playing cards. The illustraions look beautiful!

Nancy

Jeanne said...

Those bluebirds are the sweetest!
xo
jeanne

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own