Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another great show


My daughter with the cast member who plays her husband. (Scrooge's nephew)



Only one more show to go, and then...auditions for the musical.


The weekend has been blocked out for the play...but we did manage to get started on some Christmas shopping...I feel a little better...now, that it's been started.


I also took a few moments to walk down memory lane and look back on some of my daughter's old drama photos. The costumer always finds amazing costumes for my daughter. It's fun to see what she comes up with for each period costume. Here are a few of the more memorable ones.

Here she is playing the aunt in Little Women...



As Sue...in No, No Nanette...



Playing Abigail in The Crucible...




No comments:

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own