Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day is winding down. Soon it will be time to pack up the decorations. It's always much more fun putting them up! I've been collecting Christmas decorations for many, many years. I miss it when the decorations come down. The house looks empty. As for now, I'll enjoy it all for another week or two.



the soldier tree...

...the new pink and aqua tree... (I can't wait to share some cute ornaments with you that I made for this tree...need better light)


...the mantle in the living room...

...my bedroom tree... (bad lighting again)


...the dining room tree is done all in gold...


...part of the tree in the foyer...

...my favorite shelf elf from my childhood...


A green Santa...who looks a wee bit scary don't you think...

...part of the banister decorations...


...a Christmas crown...

...a favorite pillow...


No comments:

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own