Sunday, January 11, 2009

This is a Christmas present to my daughter that I ordered a long time ago. It's a fabulous necklace from Anthropologie. Although it's frustrating to have back ordered items at Christmastime...it sure makes it fun when the package does arrive.

I proposed ...what I thought would be a fun trip tonight...a trip to a farm show.
Unfortunately, my teens were thinking more on the lines of this bunny...


Get me outta here!!!!
They weren't too thrilled with the animals...although these horns were impressive.


...and this chicken drew a few laughs...


So many caged chickens...all vying for that all important ribbon.


and cows...nice and spiffy...

I preferred the fancy gingerbread houses...



and cakes, cookies and pies...



The floral displays were inspiring...


But, the main attraction is always a huge butter sculpture.

And the milkshakes...yummy.

No comments:

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own