Monday, February 9, 2009

I received a most amazing Valentine in the mail today from my Year of Color swap partner Aja at twogirlzstuff.


Here it is so wonderfully bundled in this stationery holder!



You can see by this picture that she included such lovelies as vintage millinery, beads and ribbon.



Inside the glittery box were bunches of heart bits!


Here are two fantastic homemade cards!



A pink frame and a yummy lollypop.


Crepe paper!

A very cute bookmark and wax paper envelope that included...
...these fabulous Valentine pretties!




Vintage ribbon, cards and seals.



A collection of awesome wallpaper...oh! how, I LOVE this!!!!

A sweet bundle of tulle and velvet hearts... my initial in a beaded embellishment!

I am going to have so much fun with these beautiful supplies. I can hardly wait to get started! Thank you so much Aja! You really were able to capture everything I love. Hugs to you!

2 comments:

Abigail Hutchinson said...

Wow! You got some super awesome goodies in there! I love it! Eventually I am going to have to figure out how to get in a swap :)
Happy Monday!
~Abigail

ArtsyMama said...

What a FUN package of goodies. So glad you enjoyed the swap!
Kari

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own