I received this award today from Abigail over here. I love the fact that she met me through One World One Heart... because that, of course, was Lisa's intention for the event. Abigail's site is about how she celebrates life with her family and friends...boyfriend and furry friends too. Love those pictures of her dog and kitty.
Here's the listing for the award:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."
Thanks again Abigail for giving me my very first award!
There are so many bloggesr who have enriched my life. It's difficult to choose just 8...since I look forward to visiting so many of you every day. I would choose to give every one of you an award.
These are the eight bloggers I have chosen:
1. Christine at Du Buh Du Designs was one of the first bloggers I met when I started my blog in May of 2008. She was so friendly to me, and made me feel very welcome. Her dolls are fabulous, and she has an incredibly kind heart to match her amazing talent. She pours a lot of love into her work, and helps others with her work in many ways.Thank you Christine!
2. Analise at Sugar Sugar is a doll herself. Her sweet work makes me so happy. It's like opening a new box of candy everyday. It's impossible to be in a bad mood while visiting her blog. She's as sweet as sweet can be. Thank you!
3. Kari at Artsy Mama is full of inspiration. I always come away from her blog full of new ideas.
How awesome is that! She's constantly looking for new ways to inspire everyone...like a Year Of Color. Kari, what a fabulous gift you give all of us. Thank you!
4. Jeanne at Dream, Create, Inspire created the very first piece I bought on etsy...a little canvas about gratitude. She is such a gracious person. Thank you!
5. Jessi at Scrappi Jessi is so much FUN. She loves Barbie! I would have loved to grow up next door to her. She loves to find vintage goodies like me. And, I do believe she's one of the few people who likes to decorate for the Holidays as much as I do.
6. Cheryl at Confections has the most amazing fabric. These pastel candy fabrics inspire me daily. She created a dozen fabric cupcakes for me that are just soooo yummy. Anyone who can combine fabric, candy and cakes is just too sweet for words. Thanks Cheryl!
7. Kim at Daisy Cottage has such wonderful photographs of her bright yellow...oh so sunny cottage. She decorates with touches of red too. Her doggie, Maggie always makes me smile with his wise ways. Thanks Kim.
8. Tina at Cherry Hill Cottage. I love her crisp, simply elegant photographs of all her cherry delights! She always posts cute decorating ideas and wonderful recipes! Thanks Tina.