Thursday, February 12, 2009

ONE WORLD ONE HEART WINNER

Thank you everyone for joining in the One World One Heart Gypsy Caravan. I had so much fun meeting new people and visiting all the blogs. It's time to announce the winner of my gypsy caravan and heart.

I used The Random Generator.

Here is the random number :67
Timestamp: 2009-02-12 05:04:27 UTC



And,


the

winner

is... TEAPOT.

Here is the comment:

Teapot said...
cute!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
January 21, 2009 11:38 AM



I left a message on her blog and sent her an e-mail via her website. As soon as I get her addy, the little caravan and heart will be on the road to her.

5 comments:

Lezlei Ann Young said...

Elizabeth...

Congratulations! I decided to give 3 additional prizes. You won because you were my first entry. I didn't have your email address...please email me your postal address and your surprise will be on its way!

email: breathofart@aol.com

Lezlei

Lavender Dreamer said...

That is just SO sweet! One of the cutest prizes! Congrats to the winner! Love your blog!

Anne said...

Congratulations, Teapot!
(And congrats to you too, Elizabeth!)
:-)

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Very sweet! Congrats to the winner. Thanks for stopping by my way. cherry

Teapot said...

Yay!!! I am so excited... thank you so very much for your generous prize/gift. I look forward to receiveing it in the mail. I cant wait to take some more time to look at all your posts.

Have a wonderful day!

Teapot

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own