Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow glow


I awoke to a winter wonderland.!



The kids had off from school...so, it was an easy breezy sort of day.

I finished my tag question for the week.



And took in the scrumptious Valentine pinks scattered around my house.



...ribbons on the windowsill...



...little purses that I still buy, just because they're cute...




and sassy purses too...just because they are...




hearts galore...






glittery butterflies...



...and since it snowed...baking was required :)...this time it was black bottom cream cheese cupcakes.
Sinfully delicious!
...all this and more...making me smile today.

2 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Thanks for coming by and adding cute names to the puppy contest!

Jeanne said...

Love your pink tag and all the textures on it. And that little pink ruffled purse is to die for!
xo
jeanne

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own