Yeah! My swap partner got her package!
I was a little worried because I had to pack it in a big box to accommodate the Victorian cone that I made her. As a result, it took a little longer to get to her because I had to send it regular post. (since priority was over the moon expensive...seems you have to pay for the room it takes up in the plane.)
Here are the items I sent to Heidi for my Vintage Heart Swap hosted by Dolly.
Dolly's five simple requests were...
1. keep the color scheme pink, red and white (Yes, I did...boy was that fun)
2. include at least one vintage heart item (Florist Pick, vintage hankie, vintage unused Valentine card)
3. all of the items have to be heart shaped or have hearts on them! (check...I wrapped some of the vintage ribbon and thread in heart bags)
4. make sure your partner receives their goodies before valentines day February 14th! (Phew)
5. please communicate with your partner! (We did!)
Heidi doesn't have a blog, so I thought I'd post some pictures.
Here are the goodies that I sent her.
I wanted to send her a big valentine hug...so I tucked these roses in the top of the box.
The cone I made her had a fairy, a birdie, some fleurs and a vintage florists pick.