Monday, March 2, 2009

Just so darn busy...


Say goodbye to February...the longest month of the year in my opinion. Geez...I barely get through it. Welcome March! I've been so busy...but I couldn't tell you what I've been doing. It's kind of been a few weeks of running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
My kids had a snow day today. It actually gave us some breathing room from the hustle and bustle... and I feel a little rejuvenated.

My kids school activities have been keeping me busy, the flu hit my children, and the winter doldrums stole some of my motivation. It's kind of been a bundle of stress all around for everyone. The kids are sooo sick of school. My daughter has a touch of senioritis, and some stress over the long wait to hear from colleges.



We usually take a vacation in February to break up the winter...but that didn't happen this year.



I did manage to make my Easter eggs for the swap and send them out (photos when we have the hunt). I'm looking forward to our egg hunt! I worked on a few other things that are in various stages of completion...and I did my tags.









There's a new question today ... gotta get to that.

I was able to spend some time with my niece...

Here she is with Bentley, and a look alike stuffed toy.



Here she is rocking out on the drums.





My daughter created a new softie... Howie. (The owlie...a special request from me)


I've been adding a few Saint Patty's Day decorations.



I've been inspired by the colors and design in my $5 Walmart shoes.



I've been thinking a lot about fairies and Spring and parties.

I've been obsessed with cherries...



and owls and mushrooms.
I've been in candy heaven with all the Easter treats in the stores. I laugh outloud every time I eat this one....


2 comments:

cindy said...

I have an ongoing thing with cherries...dunno what it's all about...but I just think they are so stinkin cute. you been busy girl, cute stuff!

c

Scrappy Jessi said...

eeekkk you do have allot going on.
are you in all those swaps? wowza!!!
your doggie and girl are darling.
so cute.
hope all is well
oxoxo,
jessi

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own