Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday sanity sojourn

It's been another crazy weekend. It seems like yesterday that I was writing about last weekend.
I really need a vacation...no, I really need the entire summer break.
I did get to go junkin' today...which I haven't done in ages. I went primarily to relax because it's been a really tough week. I was hoping to find some vintage millinery for my daughter's hair for prom. I found a few which I'll share when I can photograph them in daylight. I found lots of other little treasures too...one of which is this adorable coloring book.


2 comments:

Cindy said...

I just got off of vaca, but I need another to recover from that one! LOL. LOVE this cute little bbird! What a fantastic find!

-c

Anonymous said...

Time really does seem to be flying by faster than normal, doesn't it? I've been looking or millinery flowers yesterday and today too, small felt ones and have had a hard time finding them! Hope you are doing well:)

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own