Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Egg Garland Swap


I was hoping I'd get my Easter garland before I had to leave for Florida, so that I could post it for everyone in time for Easter. Our mail tends to run slow and it hadn't arrived by Wednesday night. Phewy! It came while I was away, but what a lovely gift to have waiting for me when I got home!!!!

Here are the eggs that I sent to Jen to swap for others.
Here are the fronts.
Here are the backs.

I didn't realize that we weren't supposed to do the backs...oh well...now someone can switch sides when they want a change...a little extra surprise.


This is the beautiful garland I received. I love it! Thanks ladies...you all did an amazing job!!!
Some of you signed the back of your eggs...which was a really good idea! (I should have done that!)


This egg is from Kathy at Country Chintz. So sweet with that adorable bunny!!!




This one is from Amy. I love the colors in this egg..and the beautiful flower! Amy, if you see this say hello!!




This is a sugary sweet one. I adore those buttons and glitter! If you made it...let me know!!!


This one is from Kimberly at seashells and silver. Very spring-like, don't you think!


This one has a bluebird and a beautifully stamped Happy Easter!!!
If you made it...let me know!!!



Thanks Jen for hosting this wonderful swap! It was so much fun! I loved the size of the project too...big enough to be creative, yet small enough to fit into our time crunched days and not be too overwhelming!

3 comments:

Jessi Nagy said...

hey thee,
this is adorable.
Ya jenn's will be fun. i need a vaca.
oxooxo,
jessi

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad you stopped by! I got one of your eggs, too, and I'm very glad to be able to put a name with it. I loved that you decorated the back! I felt like a slacker for only doing the fronts of mine :) This was such a fun swap, and I'm so glad to have a little piece of art made by you!

Cindy said...

You made some really cute eggs. And you got some really cute eggs! LOVE IT.

-c

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own