Sunday, May 24, 2009


Beautiful Bluebirds

Something very special arrived in the mail!
I have admired Jenny's work for awhile. I love the whimsy and detail in her creative pieces.
I was lucky enough to find this beautiful piece still in her shop. (Her work is snatched up quickly)Aren't those bluebirds adorable!


Every time I look at her work it makes me smile...the day seems full of sunshine!
Can you ask for anything more!...what a great quality to capture in your art and share with others.


And look at this!!!
Jenny surprised me with this precious ornament. (Thanks so much!)


Check out Jenny's blog, The Polka Dot Pixie right here!



1 comment:

cindy said...

Very cute! She makes some wonderful things. I love her happy, bright, candy colors.

-c
yapping cat

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own