Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!





I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.

My children always give me breakfast in bed on Mother's Day. Everything tastes so good when you don't have to make it...or step out of bed. Dreamy!

My beautiful children.



My children were very thoughtful and inventive with the gifts they gave me. They came up with their own ways to give me a present even though they didn't have any money to purchase something. My oldest son played "You are my sunshine" on his i-phone. Very sweet...thanks bud!

My daughter made me this very creative bracelet. The roses are made out of rubber bands! The quote is one she cut from a Dove chocolate wrapper! She glued it on a paper clip and then a black ribbon! Pretty creative!
She also drew this bluebird picture on a flower pot.

My youngest son gave me this blueberry muffin candle that he had purchased in his school's Secret Santa shop way back in December. He saved it all this time for Mother's Day. It smells yummy!


I love you guys!


You are my everything!!

No comments:

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own