Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lily of the Valley

The flower for May is lily-of-the-valley. This is my favorite flower!!! I love the delicate, bell shaped white flowers, the colors green and white, and the amazing scent of this flower. I've been collecting lily-of-the-valley items for as long as I can remember. It's a fun thing to collect. Although the scent is popular in lotions and soaps, items are not too easy to find. Here are a few things in my collection.



Nothing beats the scent of fresh lily-of-the-valley. Lilac is a close second.


2 comments:

katillacshack.com said...

Hi Elizabeth!

Thak-you for visiting The Katillac Shack!Your comments are so sweet!

I LOVE your blog banner!! And paper....adorable!!!!!

love, kelee

cindy said...

I love the colors! They are so delicate and pretty! And I bet they smell pretty too!

-c

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own