Saturday, May 2, 2009

Slow goin'



Creativity is a little slow around here these past few days. It's not that I don't have ideas...I just can't get them in focus or stay motivated to start. I'm also very behind on the 52 tag challenge and was hoping to catch up this weekend... sigh. I'm used to this cycle...the production ebb and flow. I know this downtime will soon be replaced with a day or week of boundless creativity...so I wait.


Meanwhile...

I'm looking for inspiration anywhere I can... my usual magazines, the display windows in stores, food, movies, music and...

These cute Betsey bracelets...polka dots and fancy dresses for me!




a teddy bear one for my daughter...




....found yesterday while looking for prom shoes at the mall...

inspiration in itself...have you seen all the adorable shoes out there! I'm loving the colors this season in fashion...oranges, yellows, corals, purples...


and the prints and florals in clothing!


My daughter got the matching necklace too! Pink and Black...always a favorite.




More inspiration...


This vintage planter... found while junkin' a few weeks back... so sweet.


Children's books... found on Amazon with the gift certificate I won from Vanessa (thanks!) I'm sending these to New Day Orphanage.




All these ideas...

...swirling and ever changing...

like the tiles in a kaliedescope.

I just need the mosiac picture to stay in focus long enough ...
Where are you finding your inspiration lately?

No comments:

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own