Saturday, July 4, 2009

Beach pics
We rented a condo at the beach for a week.


I always feel like I'm "coming home" when I'm near the ocean... which always makes me question why I'm living landlocked...really,really question it. The weather was glorious! We hit the beach everyday.



My children...




Slushies!!

We read books!!!!




We shopped, walked the boardwalks.... ate lots of bad-for-you-food...including fudge, caramel corn, funnel cake, french fries and CANDY!!!


We played mini golf...













We relaxed!





We celebrated my birthday!!! Martini style! Cheers!!



We ate lots of seafood...like this crab bruschetta...




And these hard crabs!!!


We learned about local history at a shipwreck museum and visited a lighthouse!


We drove home in 4th of July traffic!!




Happy July 4th

1 comment:

Mei Mei Journal said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a wonderful week making memories with your family.

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own