Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Fall Down The Rabbit Hole


Things were a little crazy in June...


The white rabbit warned me...



not to follow the flamingos..


but, who could blame me after that crazy month...


Maybe I should have listened to that rabbit ... What did the flamingos offer me to drink?


One minute, I'm sitting on a mushroom... having a grand ole time...
before I knew it...

I missed Vanessa's party!

Boy was the Mad Hatter MAD!

Luckily, I'm counting on the fact that Vanessa is more the Alice type, and she'll surely forgive me.



I had the party scene set...


with special savories for treats...


Colorful little cakes were gathered...

And the tea set was ready for pouring...


The flamingos had other plans...it's a bit fuzzy, but I think it has something to do...

with this lovely gift they gave me...
some sea baubles...


and these strange items I keep pulling out of my suitcases....

maybe if I sit here a spell it will all come back to me...

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh....it's ok, come see my Barbie's play at Alice....glad you had fun!

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own