Sunday, October 11, 2009

Renaissance Faire

Through the iron gates... to the castle door...


and near the mansion...
We were ready for a day of fun...




The stage was set...
for jousting...



and an elephant?



Of course, my favorite part is the food...which consisted of strawberry chocolate crepes, fries, funnel cake, steak-on-a-stick, turkey wings, pierogies, hot mulled wine....hmmmm, oh yeah...

and,



Pickles on a stick!

I love seeing the actors and the attendees dressed for the faire...



There were so many photo opportunities...



The faire was decorated for the season...



Look at this ugly pumpkin...





My favorite display was this giant pumpkin!






To give you an idea of its size...here is my son behind it.


And I found a really cool mask for Halloween...you'll have to wait!


No comments:

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own