Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or Treat Night
Tonight was trick or treat night. I was so behind this year that things didn't get as organized as I would have liked.

Beemer was a vampire.

Bentley was a devil. I had a different devil costume for him, but Beemer wouldn't leave him alone. He kept biting him. All and all the costumes were a bust this year.

Can't you just hear them saying..."this sucks!"






The set up this year wasn't too elaborate. I was really disappointed, but I just didn't have the time.
Usually, my daughter helped hand out candy. We missed her this year.


Even the pumpkins this year were really basic.








There really wasn't a theme...







Nothing seemed to be working out this year. I had problems with my camera too.






I like the effect of these spooky, blurry shots. My camera wasn't cooperating and I couldn't capture the image I had in my mind....but, we had fun playing around with the fog machine.










Next year I'm going to do a better job!

No comments:

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own