Thursday, December 3, 2009

The pups decked out for Christmas!



Catching up!

It's been a month since I've posted. I had a lot going on this month and took a little break. It's been a bit overwhelming, but I think I'm back on track now...just in time for the holiday season!
I've been busy with my son's school concerns, but they are all worked out now. I've also been doing a little introspective work...trying to figure out the big picture...ha,ha.
But anyway,
Christmas is coming!!!!! Are you excited!
You know I love the Christmas season, and hope to have a jam-packed schedule of fun!
I recently saw the 3-D version of scrooge...pretty cool...nothing like that movie to jump start the holiday!

I missed you all! I haven't checked a single blog in a month!!!

We had a quiet Thanksgiving at home. I cooked all day and everything was so yummy. My daughter came home from school for a few days. It was fabulous to spend some time with her. I miss her, but love hearing about all her adventures.

Thanksgiving ...

My beautiful daughter!



After dinner...


I'm excited to be getting ready for the holidays... the baking and decorating await!


No comments:

Find a way

Find a way
a path will take you there...or make your own